Allied Marine Services has established an excellent reputation in the sales and marketing of marine equipment to the US Navy, US Coast Guard and commercial maritime industry. Allied has been active in this marketplace for over 30 years, with new equipment sales totaling over $350M.
The Market Services provided to our clients include; identification of market opportunities, provision of market assessment studies, monitoring and identification of applicable government and industry procedures and regulations and status of key personnel, as well as the active promotion and sale of products and services to our military and commercial customers.
- Identification of market opportunities
- Competition assessment
- Evaluation of market characteristics
- Preparation and implementation of marketing plans
- Monitoring of US Government programs and commercial opportunities
- Identification of applicable Government procedures and regulations
- Contact and relationship with key decision makers
The preparation of comprehensive proposals to meet customer requirements.
Contract Management Services
- Full contract management
- Design and application engineering assistance
- Preparation of full technical documentation and ILS requirements
- Shipping, customs clearance, exchange risk management
- Quality Control in accordance with MIL-I-45208 and ISO-9001:2008
- Environmental testing, e.g. MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-167